Directions are simple.
- Drive north on the M6 to Junction 43.
- Exit here and follow the roundabout right round east towards Newcastle / Hexham on the A69.
- Travelling south, it’s the 1st left onto the A69 at Junction 43. It is a dual carriageway.
- Take the 1st right into Scotby. It is signposted.
- Approaching from the North East – follow the A69.
- As you approach Carlisle , you pass Carlisle Golf Club on your left then The Waterloo Pub / Indian Restaurant.
- The road becomes dual carriageway. Take 1st left after the pub onto Scotby Road.
- Follow the Scotby Road for ½ a mile, go under the railway bridge and turn 1st right onto Lambley Bank.
- Willowbeck Lodge is on the left, just round the bend in the road.